Exceed the limit

Who do you think you are? A big cheese? A legend? Or a fuckin prince?You’re in a mood, you throw away your chair and you throw the towel on the periphery of food, our dinner in a fierce battle. I lose my appetite. You exceed the limit.
You want to bellyache please show to your friends, not in house! We can’t put up with hot-tempered. Sarcasm! You’re irritable in home; in contrast, you’re cheerful student.
We always keep you on our toes. You get too big for your boots, you snap door on/off; posture like KING; blow up suddenly; be mad at PC game. You get off your high horse, I warm you. You treat mom like dirt. Mom has a heavy cross to bear your fuckin behaviour. What if I can’t stand it but there’s no way mom can do it, include me.
Every dog has it day, but when the dogs come? I feel like to take a shot at you! Damn person!